This article is about the first region the player visits in Miitopia. For the town itself, see Greenhorne (town). Greenhorne (Japanese: サイショーの国 Saisho no Kuni; First Land) is the first region of the game and is the only region playable in the demo.
- Carefree Guide - "A self-proclaimed tour guide who doesn't really do a lot of guiding."
- Cheery Granny - "Always in high spirits, her smile is like a ray of sunshine."
- Sassy Child - "A sassy child who's oblivious to those around him. Typical brat."
- Worried Mother - "Tries to keep her child in check, but her patience is wearing thin."
- Lovey-Dovey Couple (Man) - "He doesn't really know how he feels, but he does enjoy her company."
- Lovey-Dovey Couple (Woman) - "She has eyes for only him, but for how long...?"
- Sarcastic Guy - "Looks down on others. Don't blame him, though - he's had a hard life."
- Dubious Mayor - "Despite his flaws, the most levelheaded character in town."
- Royal Court
- King - "Greenhorne's king. a much-loved gentle giant with a large appetite"
- Princess - "Fairest in the land, the king's only daughter harbors a secret love."
- Besmirched Noble's Son - "Grew up with the princess, but now rarely gets the chance to see her."
- Prince from a Nearby Land - "A prince of Neksdor and the princess's fiancé. Arrogant, but loves his mama."
- Castle Guard
- Serious Soldier - "Whether Royalty or a hill of beans, he'll defend it with his life."
- Lax Soldier - "Doesn't mind slacking off. It's Greenhorne, for crying out loud."
- Royal Support (Left) - "Eternally loyal to the King, but a bit too set in his ways."
- Royal Support (Right) - "He looks like he's trying hard, but he tends to daydream...a lot."
- Recover the Greenhorne residents' missing faces.
- Recover the King's face.
- Find out about the Besmirched Noble's Son's whereabouts.
- Escort the Prince who is waiting at Arid Frontier.
- Find the Calming Fruit.
- Defeat the Naughty Imp inside Greenhorne Castle.
- Recover the Princess's face.
- Defeat the Wild Mouse. (Dubious Mayor's quest)
- Complete any Traveler's Hub Quests that take place in Greenhorne.
- Easin Hills
- Strange Grove
- Riverdeep Cavern
- Castle View
- Nightmare Tower
- Wayward Woods
- Arid Frontier
- True Nightmare Tower (temporary)
- The name "Greenhorne" is a reference to the word "greenhorn", meaning novice or beginner, referencing its place in the game as the first region visited and part of the tutorial.
- The Nintendo Fan in this region is dressed as Mario.
- According to the Roaming Gourmet, this region's signature grub is the Cheesecake.
- There are 30 playable stages and 2 safe zones in this area.
|List of Locations in Greenhorne|
|Map of Miitopia|